Last Updated: January 3, 2014
To provide you with the best possible products and services that VMT has to offer, we request specific personal information (personal data) when you register on the Site as well as when you make an online purchase. We value and respect your privacy. We ensure you that any information that you give to us on our site is kept strictly confidential.
What Information We Collect.
Personal Information: We do not collect personally identifiable information about you, except when you wish to provide it to us. We collect personally identifiable information as a condition of registration at the Site, if you complete an online survey, or if you subscribe to our mailing list. If you engage in any of these activities on the Site, you may be asked to provide information such as your name, email address, mailing address, and telephone number, age group, gender and product and/or cosmetic concerns, and information about the brands and products you use. If you decide to place an order, we will also need to know your shipping and billing address, credit card number and expiration date. To protect your personal information, users of the Site must also register with a user name/email address and password.
Traffic Data: We automatically track and collect the following categories of information when you visit our Site: (1) IP addresses; (2) domain servers; (3) types of computers accessing the Site; and (4) types of web browsers used to access the Site (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for marketing purposes or for improving your experience on the Site. We also use “cookies” to customize content specific to your interests, to endure that you do not see the same advertisement repeatedly, and to store your password so you do not have to re-enter it each time you visit the Site.
How We Use Your Information.
We may also use your information for market research purposes provided you have explicitly and specifically consented to use for this purpose.
We do not give out, sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone without your consent, or in one of the situations listed below. We will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to do so.
- We need to share the information in order to provide the product or service you have requested.
- We need to send the information to third party service providers who work on behalf of VMT to provide a product or service for you on our behalf and to provide other services, including, but not limited to, payment processing, shipping, order tracking, promotional fulfilment, and customer service. Unless we tell you differently, these third party service providers do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.
- We need to respond to valid legal process. This includes a search warrant, subpoena, or court order, and any other instance when we believe we are required to do so by law.
- We deem it necessary to disclose personally identifiable information, in our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to protect VMT’s rights or interests. We may also exchange information, including personally identifiable information, with other companies and organizations for credit fraud protection and risk reduction.
- VMT sells or buys stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the event that VMT, or substantially all of its assets are acquired, your customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
Cookies and IP Addresses.
Various security measures such as SSL are implemented by us in accordance with industry standards to protect the security of your personal information as well as sensitive information (such as credit card number) both online and offline. If you have any questions about security at the Site, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any reason and at any time you may contact us at the following address email@example.com.